- General Information
Receipt of Parcel: Please don't accept the order parcel, in case the packet is tampered or the box is broken. We advise you to return the parcel back to the delivery boy.
Shipment time and Delivery: Shipment time mentioned against each product is the estimated time of delivery. Post shipment, delivery may take up to 3 days depending on the mode [Surface /Air transit] used to ship the product. However the same doesn't apply to products under express delivery.
To enjoy shopping, you need to register with us, which will allow us to communicate with you regarding your transactions and order status. Your “My Account” section is password protected. You can change / edit your profile or password from "My Account" section.
You can make payments for your purchases using credit card as well. D2H uses the latest encryption technology and other methods to protect your credit card information. You can be assured that D2H offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the Net so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
We accept Master/Visa card, American Express.
Net banking / Debit Cards
This pay mode enables you to transfer funds online from your bank account for your purchases. We do entertain net banking cards of all Major Banks and will keep adding more.
Cash On Delivery [COD]
- With this pay option you can pay for an order at the time of delivery. COD as a payment option depends on the total order value, user history, items in cart, and shipping address.
- Return Policy
All shipments are carefully inspected before they are dispatched. However, if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
One week Replacement Guarantee on Seller warranty products:
If at the time of delivery or within 07 days from the date of delivery of the product, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product can ask for replacement of the product from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
- Customer must register his complaint through Call us on 0120-4019113 “OR” customer can write us at email@example.com “OR “simply Type D2H CMPT and send SMS on 57272 for a call back. Customer can also register his online complaint through below link:-
- Replacement can be for the entire product or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
- If we receive any complaint about defective after 1 week (in case of seller warranty product), customer will get only repair within the warranty period.
- Customer has to send the complete product set first at the address of D2HShop “OR” respective seller’s address ( as per the instruction of our support team) along with the Duplicate Invoice & Complaint Letter than only the request of replacement will be processed from our end. Once product reaches at our facility, replacement will take Maximum 10 working days (Excluding Saturday & Sunday), subject to availability of the product at that point of time.
In case Manufacturing Warranty Product,
Customer has to visit at his nearest Service Center of the respective Brand. D2hshop com is not liable for any defect in manufacturing warranty products. However, if service center does not entertain or response then D2hshop team can speak to respective service center head for quick service on the behalf of our customers.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Damage, Missing, Empty & Wrong products receiving by customers following details as mentioned below:
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged, Missing Product or Accessories, Empty & Wrong Product within maximum 24 hours of delivery or same day .
- In case of wrong product delivery Replacement or refund is applicable only on sealed & unused product.
- These cases would be resolved within 8-10 working days (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) after receiving the product back to our facility.
- In case of refund, as per the approval given by the Brand, will take maximum 10-15 working days.(Excluding Saturday & Sunday)
Points to remember:
- The product should be unused.
- Please ensure that the product is in original packing along with the invoice.
- When you have shipped the product back please share the AWB Number given to you by the courier. You must use a trackable courier to return the product. For some categories the product would be picked up by the merchant courier, you just have to report the issue to our customer service team.
- Refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s).
- We will refund the money the way payment was made.
- We will refund the purchase amount along with the shipping cost Borne by you. You will have to provide us with the proof of shipping cost.
- We will not refund the custom duties, taxes, if applicable, or paid by you at time of receiving the goods.
- At any point the refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods plus the shipping cost ( Maximum Rs. 200/- Only) incurred for returning the product.
Refund Processing time (Once order is marked Cancelled):Master / Visa Credit and Debit Cards (7-8 Working Days)
D2H respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to its users D2H offers a vast repository of Online Sites and variety of community services. You may read 'About Us' to know more about D2H . Most of the Online Community Services are offered for free but you need a Universal registration to surf D2H (MMI Online Ltd) in detail. The information about the user as collected by D2H is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using website of D2H or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
To avail certain sites / services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details g) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like.. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some sites we require your contact addresses.
All required information is service dependent and D2H may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalized Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
When we present information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with D2H, we contact you from time to time about updating your content to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit you.
D2H shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
When you use D2H's websites, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on D2H is securely stored within the D2H controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
In the event you have any grievance in relation to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Officer or write at the following address:
D2H (MMI Online Ltd)
Office No. 9-11, Basement, Okhla Industrial Estate,
Phase 3, Near Modi Mil
New Delhi – 110020
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
(a) Identification of the information provided by you.
(b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
(c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
(e) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
(f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
We respect your privacy. We do not share or sell personal information about visitors and subscribers with other companies.
You may choose to share with us personal information, viz., your name, mailing address and e-mail id required to correspond with you and ensure shipment of products. If you do not want us to use this information for further contact, we shall respect your wishes.
When and what information do we collect?
We collect basic information required to service your requests, including your name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information is gathered when you purchase products/gift certificates, or sign up for email notifications. Your card information is requested only when you place an order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure the greatest amount of safety and security.
Why do we collect this information?
The primary reason we gather information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact you to provide an update on your order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
What steps do we take to ensure security when shopping online?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of secure socket layer (SSL) technology. The secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we have employed reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
Do we share your information with other companies?
- We respect that you do not want your personal information shared with other companies. Therefore, the information which you provide will only be used for your intended purpose and to complete your online purchase. We do not share or sell your information with any other company. On a time to time basis we may share offers that we feel will be beneficial for you.
- Refund Policy
We thank you and appreciate your purchase with us. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through us unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements. We make every effort to service the order/s placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product. If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances or beyond the limitations of the merchants the order is not shipped by the seller then the order shall be cancelled and refunded. In the event the order/product is delivered and has been cancelled for refund due to product fault, delivery of wrong product, partial product, etc the refund is processed.
The order may be cancelled before shipment due to any of the following reasons:
- The specific product/model is out of Stock.
- The order could not be shipped within the specified timeline.
- On customers request.
- The shipping address is not serviceable.
- Any other reason beyond the control of D2H (MMI Online Ltd).
The orders may be cancelled post shipment and delivery due to any of the following reasons:
- Established defect in the product which the seller is not able to either replace or repair.
- Correct product could not be delivered.
- Shipping address found to be untraceable, wrong, incomplete, locked and customer not available.
- Customer refused to take the delivery, refund would not be applicable incase of perishable products and/or incase of made to order and personalized products.
- Products damaged during transit and delivery not accepted.
Caution: Please do not accept delivery of any item whose packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner.
- Ensure that the product is in seller warranty.
- Cancellation and refund requests for products shall not be eligible under manufacturer warranty.
- The refund shall be processed only after the product is shipped back and received by us or our vendor.
- Need to attach a note along with the product returned for refund. The note should clearly state your name and address, contact number, and order number. Describe the problem in your own words. Without your order details processing refund / replacement would not be possible.
- The return courier awb/tracking number is not intimated to D2H Shop customer support team is not eligible for refund.
- The order returned must accompany all the accessories which were serviced along with the order else the cost of the accessories shall be recovered from the refund amount
- Any charges levied as tax is not eligible for refund.
- Please connect with our customer care via Online Form or call.
- The customer care team will validate the request by checking the timelines, product type, warranty terms, etc and shall take the request for refund or exchange.
- Ensure to collect the “Return address” from D2Hshop.com customer care.
- Pack the product properly and label the product with the order number, return address and your address.
- Follow the instructions of customer care carefully for coordinating with the Courier Company.
- Ensure that the awb/ tracking number is shared with D2Hshop.com customer care once the courier agency has picked up the product.
- The order shall be cancelled once we receive the product in undamaged condition [There should be no scratches, no dents etc.]
Please ensure to pack the product properly before handing it over to courier representative.
A refund can be refused if the following conditions are met.
- The product is completely broken and unusable or with scratches or incomplete as per the seller claims from the customer.
- The product is returned beyond the required return date or you have not informed us about the concern during the warranty period.
- The above process does not apply to books, movie and music CD’s, DVD, Blue-ray, CD Rom’s and magazines.
- The product ordered has not been shipped within the estimated time mentioned at the time of placing the order.
- No intimation regarding delayed shipment of product is received either by call or sms.
- For non delivery, the issue needs to be reported within 15 working days to D2H Shopping.
- Once the non delivery of the order is acknowledged, the request of cancellation and refund shall be initiated by D2Hshop.com customer care.
- On cancellation of an order, you are entitled to receive refund based on pay mode table mentioned in refund timelines plus the shipping charges.